INVITATION TO TENDER
Goldfields TVET College invites prospective supplier/service providers to submit tenders for the following:
Tender No Project Description Compulsory site/briefing session Cost per Tender document Closing date
GTVETC/11/2017 Supply and setting up of 6 X Mobile Classrooms 27 October 2017
Venue: Welkom Campus
27.9895° S, 26.7349° E
R250.00 24 November 2017
Bidders are hereby invited to bid for Supply and setting up of 6 X Mobile Classrooms at Welkom Campus.
• Tender documents are obtainable on payment of a non-refundable fee of R250.00 from the 25th October 2017 at Central Office, 36 Buren Street, Flamingo Park, Welkom
• Sealed tenders must be submitted in the tender box in the foyer at Godfields TVET College Central Office on the closing date (24 November 2017 @ 10h00)
• Tenders will be adjudicated according to College Council Supply Chain Management policy based on the Preferential Procurement Regualation, 2011 issued in terms section 5 of the PPPFMA, number 5 of 2000.
• Late tenders, faxed or e-mailed tenders will not be considered.
• Bidders are requested to submit the following documents (copies must be recently certified, within the last 3 months):
* Proof of ownership e.g. CK/company registration documents
* Recently certified copies of ID documents owner(s), partners, shareholders
* Original/Certified copy of a valid Tax Clearance Certificate/ Proof of Tax compliance Staus PIN
* Recent Bank Account Detail with original official bank stamp to be submitted
* 3 Contactable Relevant Reference letters from previous clients
* BBBEE Certificate
* Any other relevant documentation
NB: Companies who are blacklisted with the SA Treasury will be automatically disqualified.
Please Note: Qualifying bids in terms of documentation submitted and attendance of compulsory briefing session will be subject to the below Functionality Requirements and will be required to achieve a minimum score of 28 points in total to be further evaluated for price per bid:
Experience in supplying & setting up of mobile classrooms 10
Necessary capacity/sustainability 10
Proof of Financial viability to deliver the service 10
Payment for the Tender document to be deposited into the college bank account. Proof of payment to be presented at collection of documents.
Documents must be collected at the Central Office.
Banking details: ABSA
Acc No. 134 096 1095
Account holder: Goldfields FET College
Ref: Company name and Tender number.
BID DOCUMENTS, CLEARLY MARKED WITH RELEVANT REFERENCE NUMBER, MUST BE IN A SEALED ENVELOPE AND DEPOSITED IN THE TENDER BOX AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
Goldfields TVET College, Central office, 36 Buren Street, Flamingo Park, Welkom, 9459
Closing date: 24/11/2017 Time: 10H00
Please note: * No late tender documents or quotations per facsimile will be accepted.
* The college is not bound to accept the lowest or any offer/tender.
Enquiries: Mr M.E. Leteane, 057 910 6000
Assistant Director: Supply Chain management